FANDOM



Name Level Effect Found At Position Success Rate
Little Snail 1~2 INT +3 Willow Village clothes, pants, hat, cloak 100%
Shell Monster 1~2 STA +3 Grass Field clothes, pants, hat, cloak 100%
Bean Caterpillar 1~2 CON +3 Petal Lake clothes, pants, hat, cloak 100%
Prairie Butterfly 1~2 INT +3 Petal Lake clothes, pants, hat, cloak 100%
Jade Green Mushroom 1~2 CON +3 Willow Village clothes, pants, hat, cloak 100%
Bean Mouse 5 AGI +3 Willow Village clothes, pants, hat, cloak 100%
Little Crab 5 STR +3 Petal Lake clothes, pants, hat, cloak 70%
Stray Ladybird 5 STR +3 Grass Field clothes, pants, hat, cloak 100%
Ladybird FIghter 7 Defense +4 Windbell Farm clothes, pants, hat, cloak 100%
Ladybird General 8 Restore 12 HP every 3s
Plains Mantis 8~9 Physical attack +4 Windbell Farm right-handed weapon, left-handed weapon, 2H weapon 100%
Little Wasp 11 Magic attack +7 Windmill Hills left-handed weapon, right-handed weapon, 2H weapon 80%
Dancing Vine 12~13 INT +3 Windmill Hills clothes, pants, hat, cloak 100%
Quicksteps Bird 13 AGI +3 Windmill Hills hat, clothes, pants, cloak 100%
One-eyed Bee 14 Restore 23 MP every 3s
Red Globe Grape 14~15 STA +3
Scudding Bird 16 STR +3 Kite Mountain Range hat, clothes, pants, cloak 90%
Wind-up Urchin 17 Damage rebounded +5
Rotten Sweet Potato 17~18 HP limit +200 Yunmeng Marsh clothes 90%
Swamp Snail 18 Physical damage -8 Yunmeng Marsh clothes, pants 90%
Mechano-spy Scorpid 20~21 Block +1% Cuckoo Upland left-handed weapon 90%
Pathfinder Dwarf 21~22 Block +1% Cuckoo Upland left-handed weapon 90%
Mechano-sleuth 23~24 STA +5
Butterfly Larva 26 CON +5 Butterfly Valley clothes, pants, hat, cloak 90%
Butterfly Worker 27 INT +5 Butterfly Valley clothes, pants, hat, cloak 90%
Chromatic Butterfly 28 20% of chance to cause the enemy to take 30 magic damage for each hit Butterfly Valley 2H weapon, right-handed weapon 90%
Insect-eating Flower 28 5% of chance to poison the enemy and cause him to take 36 poison damage every second for 5s for each hit Butterfly Valley 2H weapon, right-handed weapon
Cat-face Hawk 30 20% of chance to cause the enemy to take 30 fire damage for every hit South-wind Forest 2H weapon, right-handed weapon 80%
Wandering Ergate 30 Poison resistance +3% Gulliver's Forest clothes pants 80%
Jungle Snail 30 Heal effect +20 Gulliver's Forest clothes, pants 80%
Meteor Mouse 32 Curse resistance +3% Meteor Upland clothes, pants 80%
Honey Caterpillar 32 Defense +2% Palace of Weaver Ant clothes, pants 80%
Night Owl 33 Transfer damage to the pet Meteor Upland clothes 80%
Poisonous Mosquito 34 Magic damage +1% Unmanned Cave 2H weapon, right-handed weapon, left-handed weapon 80%
Scary Ghost Fire 35 Curse damage +1% Glimmer Marsh 2H weapon, right-handed weapon, left-handed weapon 80%
Swamp Ghost 35 Physical damage -16 Glimmer Marsh clothes, pants 80%
Vampiric Mosquito 36 Restore 120 MP for killing one monster Unmanned Cave left-handed weapon, 2H weapon, right-handed weapon 80%
Scary Bat 37 Elemental damage +1% Unmanned Cave 2H weapon, right-handed weapon, left-handed weapon 80%
Upland Wolf 38 Attack +8 Three-line Heaven left-handed weapon, 2H weapon, right handed weapon 80%
Little Scorpid 38 Magic attack +1% Mica Cave right-handed weapon, 2H weapon, left-handed weapon 80%
Vermeil Hill Scorpid 38 Magic attack +14 Three-line Heaven 2H weapon, right-handed weapon, left-handed weapon 80%
Old Boar 40 HP limit +2% Mechanical Highland clothes 80%
Upland Gorilla 41 Physical attack +1% Mechanical Highland right-handed weapon, 2H weapon 80%
Mummy 48 20% of chance to reduce the enemy's MP by 132 for every hit Quiet Factory 2H weapon, right-handed weapon
Deep-sea Crust Crab 51 Defense +12 Seabed clothes, pants 70%
Island Shell 51 MP limit +700 Coconut Island hat 70%
Sea Robber 51 STR +10 Coconut Island clothes, pants, hat, cloak 70%
Rotten Papaya 52 Take magic damage -48 Phoenix Tree Hills clothes, pants 70%
Haunted Chest 52 STA +10 Seabed clothes, pants 70%
Little Bear 53 CON +10 Phoenix Tree Hills clothes, pants, hat, cloak 70%
Plains Hamster 54 AGI +10 E Green Flute Plain clothes, pants, hat, cloak 100%
Plains Hyena 55 AGI +10 E Green Flute Plain clothes, pants, hat, cloak 70%
Long-teeth Boar 55 Absorb 10% of damage and transfer the damage to the pet E Green Flute Plain clothes 70%
Jelly Monster 56 Heal effect +2% Osmamthus Forest 2H weapon, right-handed wepaon 80%
Old Black Bear 57 STR +10 Osmamthus Forest cloak, hat, clothes, pants 70%
Snowball Monster 58 Magic resistance +7% Baixue Plain clothes, pants 70%
Snow Mountain Cactus 59 Poison resistance +7% Baixue Plain clothes, pants 70%

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.